Schedule a Zoom meeting or In-Person Office Appointment today!

Temporary Work Visas

What is a Work Visa?

A work visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows you to enter the US and work for a temporary amount of time. It is usually for several years depending on the type of visa. If you are already in the US, you don’t need a visa. Instead, you can apply to change your legal status to receive work authorization. You only need a visa to enter the US.

How do I qualify for a work visa in the US?

To qualify, you must have a job offer from a US employer that is willing to sponsor you. Sponsorship means paying your salary, signing immigration documents, and obeying immigration laws. If you are not in the US, you must apply for a work visa at a US consulate/embassy in your home country. If you are already in the US, you may change legal status to receive work authorization.
If you qualify for any of the above work visas, please call us to speak with an immigration lawyer. Our immigration lawyers will speak with you and discuss all your available options. After your consultation, our immigration lawyers will help you choose the right work visa for you and guide you through the entire process step-by-step from start to finish.


  • J1 Visa: Temporary and permanent solutions for foreign physicians seeking to live and work in the united states. J-1 Two Year Foreign Residence Requirement – Waiver Options
  • L1 Visa: Intra-Company Transfer
  • P1 Visa: Athlete / Entertainer / Coach
  • R1 Visa: Religious Worker
  • P3 Visa: Artists / Entertainers
  • O1 Visa: Extraordinary Ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics
  • E1 Visa: Treaty Trader
  • E2 Visa: Treaty Investor
  • I Visa: Foreign Media

Let me provide you with the specialized legal assistance you need