US Permanent Residency Work Visas

Schedule a Zoom meeting or In-Person Office Appointment today!

Permanent Residency Work Visas

​It is not unusual for people to immigrate to the U.S. for employment opportunities. Employees that are particularly valuable to an employer, or the country as a whole, may be eligible for an employment-based green card.
If you are an employer looking to sponsor an immigrant worker, or an immigrant hoping to apply for an employment-based green card, Andrea Piontkovski focuses exclusively on immigration law. She knows these procedures backward and front and can guide you through the process.

Obtaining labor certification is usually only required if the employee is hoping to obtain permanent U.S. residence.


  • EB1-1 Visa / Green Card – Extraordinary Ability
    If you are at the very top of your field and have received national or international acclaim for your talents and accomplishments, you may qualify for an
  • EB-1 extraordinary ability visa. This immigrant visa category allows you to gain permanent residence in the United States. These visas are difficult to attain, but they are an excellent immigration option if you are truly a standout in one of the following fields: The arts, The sciences, Business, Education, and Athletics.
  • EB1-2 Visa/ Green Card – Outstanding Researcher / Professor
  • EB1-3 Visa/ Green Card – Multinational Executive / Manager
  • EB2 Visa/ Green Card – Advanced Degree / Exceptional Ability
  • EB3 Visa/ Green Card – Skilled Worker / Professional
  • EB5 Visa/ Green Card – Immigrant Investor

Contact Andrea Piontkovski for more information on how she can help you with your permanent resident work visa.

Let me provide you with the specialized legal assistance you need